CLIENT MEET UP
- When a client wants furniture, we schedule a meeting to discuss what kind of furniture they want. In the process we gather information such as room dimensions, what idea and preference the client have hence, figure out what size and style of furniture will correspond to the client’s needs.
- We share our catalogs (Product catalogue, Reference catalogue and Kitchen catalogue ( For Kitchen Projects) to showcase what items we have and the projects we have done.
It’s advisable to buy furniture proportionate in size to the space office.
- Once a client has chosen the furniture they want, we have to measure the space available to enable us to know that the accurate size of the furniture required putting all factors into consideration.
- Floor plans inclusive of office furniture proposal are done and shared with the client to give a clear picture of how the office will look.
- We await approval from the client.
- When the client is satisfied with the furniture proposal a final quotation is done to the costing involved.
- Payments are done for production to kick off where-by one can pay the whole amount or 50% for production purpose 50% before delivery day.
- It takes 3-5 working days for production.
NB: Items are delivered when all the payment is complete.
- Items are ready after 3-5 days in production.
- We offer delivery services: within the CBD and its surroundings free. Outside CBD and other locations at an affordable rate.
- A client must provide details to where the items will be delivery and a contact person.
- We have a 5 years warranty and back-up service.